Question about **SHUDDER** Microsoft Outlook and Entourage

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:53:56 CEST 2009

Hey Guys,

I was curious if anyone has tried or been able to "Fake" Outlook and
Entourage into thinking that Kolab is an Exchange Server so that the
users can share and delegate Calendars and stuff.  I have been looking
at a lot of different servers over the last several months when I got a
chance, including Kerio and Zimbra, which allows this to be done (Zimbra
with their iCal plugin which only comes with a paid version of Zimbra),
but I was hoping to find an open source option verse having to pay for
one or **SHUDDER** having to pay for an Exchange server and possibly AD
servers.

Or if anyone can point me to an open source mail server solution to do
this it would be great too.

Anyway, thanks for any advice or help.  And if I am asking on the wrong
list and I should be asking on the Horde list let me know.

Thanks

Joe