Kolab +samba

Sascha Schneider schneider at zawm.be
Sat Jul 18 18:29:36 CEST 2009

yet another question to setip kolab with samba

I have samba and kolab alreay installed on my linux mainserver "Ubuntu Hardy
LTS 64bit" wich should replace our windows server as a pdc in future.
I want samba to use the openldap of kolab and read some wiki an howto's on
that but did not yet find the "best practice".
My questions:
1) is it better to use the samba of my ubuntu or install samba from openpkg
2) should I use openldap from ubuntu or openpkg
3) should I take Gosa2 wit the samba and kolab plugins?? has someone a detaild
installation howto for that??

Greetings from belgium, Sascha