Problems with Horde Login

Jochen May admin at jmay.org
Wed Jul 15 20:45:45 CEST 2009

Hi!

> >> If I remember correctly that is normally a result of the
> >> wrong cookie
> >> domain, check your Horde settings.
> >>
> > The seetings for the cookie domain ist done in the conf.php from
> > horde, or are there other/more files...
>
> Yes, conf.php is your candidate:
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Server_Troubleshooting_
-_Horde#On_login_I.27m_returned_and_told_that_login_failed_though> _I_used_the_correct_password

OK, the cookie seetings are done here, or:
/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/config/conf.php

At the file i found only this two lines with cookies:
$conf['cookie']['domain'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];
$conf['cookie']['path'] = '/';

The second line is a bit strange in my opinion - they use the root directory or? I guess, that i can configured every path what i want, until the kolab user can write there? Like /tmp for example...
If i miss a PEAR package i don´t know (i don´t think so), the /tmp folder can be access by everybody, finallly i don´t edit any config files by hand.

Greetings
Jochen