Trouble with horde

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Jul 15 13:09:32 CEST 2009

Quoting kiser Caesar <kcaesar at hotmail.com>:

> Hello,
>

> I have a strange trouble with some emails under Horde..
> When I click on the message, the screen show the headers but not
> the content.
> There are a remplacement message that say :
> "Aucune partie ne peut être affichée en ligne." (in
> french) or "There are no alternative parts that can be
> displayed inline" in english translation.
>
> Who can help me about this trouble ?

You can set "inline" to "true" for HTML-Mails in
/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/config/mime_drivers.php.

$mime_drivers['horde']['html'] = array(
     // NOTE: Inline HTML viewing is DISABLED by default.
     'inline' => true,
     'handles' => array(
         'text/html'
     ),
     'icons' => array(
         'default' => 'html.png'
     ),
     // Check for phishing exploits?
     'phishing_check' => true
);

Note that viewing HTML-Mails inline in a webmailer is considered
unsafe. Horde does provide no reasonable indication of this problem in
the mail viewer though. It would be good to fix that at some point and
allow to display the HTML via another link.

Cheers,

Gunnar

href="http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp"> Créez un
> compte Hotmail gratuitement !

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg