Kolab-2.2.2

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Mon Jul 13 02:20:19 CEST 2009

On Sunday 12 July 2009 11:36:09 am Richard Bos wrote:
> Op zondag 12 juli 2009 17:25:50 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> > > I don't understand why you don't want to alter the src package.  Is it
> > > because the src.rpm is part of the released distribution?  You need to
> > > patch the Makefile as well.  Why don't you check out the perl-kolab
> > > version that you have in the scr.rpm and make a diff with cvs HEAD.
> > >  Apply that patch with the spec file, that way your tarbal is
> > > untouched, but you have the latest and greatest perl-kolab.
> >
> > Well, it's all built now and except the free-busy it works.
> > I am now taking on kolab-2.2.2 and I may need some help. At least I got
> > perl.kolap to build. I tried to find some info in the SUSE repertories,
> > but they are at 2.2.0
>
> you find them here:
> http://en.opensuse.org/Kolab#Repositories
> They are current cvs (or at very recent).
Thanks Richard.
How far are you with version-2.2.2?
Are these repos the working repos for 2.2.2?
There are a lot more files in this than in the tarball from kolab.org
Since I am working on 2.2.2, there is no reason for me to reinvent the wheel.
(I also change the subject, so it will start a new thread if you don't mind)
BTW. the perl-kolab did finally build.

--
Thomas