Help with installation

Wed Jul 8 01:23:34 CEST 2009

Ok, so I have been trying to find a nice tutorial on how to install and
configure a Kolab server on my home server. I have downloaded the latest
sources and I have created a /kolab directory in it's own partition. I would
like to get a server up and running to replace my current setup of
Exim4/Dovecot.

I have 5 domains that will need to be hosted by this server but I am not sure
how to get these setup. LDAP is foriegn to me and I am not really sure how to
get things started.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a good tutorial it would be
appreciated. I have tried to goole Kolab Installations and well I am not
finding much.

Thanks,

-Eric