ClamAV

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Mon Jul 6 08:33:56 CEST 2009

Quoting Nazeer <Nazeer at kryptonpcs.co.za>:

> How do I upgrade ClamAV to the latest version?

Does the new version contain security fixes? If so Thomas will release
an update package with instructions on how to upgrade soon. If there
are no security fixes involved there is probably no need to upgrade.

Cheers,

Gunnar

--
____ http://www.pardus.de[1] _________________
http://gunnarwrobel.de[2] _

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg

Links:
------
[1] http://www.pardus.de
[2] http://gunnarwrobel.de