mysteries with attachments

Neil Price nprice at gibb.co.za
Fri Jul 3 16:32:56 CEST 2009

Liutauras Adomaitis wrote:
> I have found out, that this is probably Bynari connector or Outlook
> problem, because messages on server are ok, even viewing messages with
> Horde are ok (attachments are in place), while outlook shows it empty.
>
> Anybody had experience with Outlook?

Sounds like Bynari. Are you using the Bynari 3.x connector? It stores
the attachments separately from the emails so some corrupt index might
cause the symptoms you describe. I don't know if Bynari have some repair
tool but you could fix it by simply deleting the Outlook profile,
deleting the Bynari files in the profile, and then recreating the
profile. It should re-sync with the server.

I'm playing with the Bynari 4 beta connector now and it looks very
professional.