Again: MySQL

Christian Rößler Roessler at FuH-E.de
Fri Jan 30 16:45:53 CET 2009

Gunnar Wrobel schrieb:

>>> ...but this obmtool.conf is nowhere to be found. [...]
>> obmtool has been replaced by install-kolab.sh, open this in an editor.
>
> -D apache_php::with_mysql=yes
> in install-kolab.sh (line 25). I'm not 100% certain that this will work
> but please report back.

First let me thank you for the hint:), but unfortunately this seems not
to be enough. I have, as always, installed a Kolab in a fresh VM -
compilation goes through as usual, but inserting a php page with
phpinfo() results in:
| Configure Command 	 './configure' '--prefix=/kolab'
| '--sysconfdir=/kolab/etc/apache'
| '--with-config-file-path=/kolab/etc/apache' '--libdir=/kolab/lib/php'
| '--disable-all' '--enable-pdo' '--without-sqlite'
| '--without-pdo-sqlite' '--without-mysql' [...]

...perhaps without 'disable all'? I will try that monday morning, if you
think that's a possibilty.

> If it works we should add it to the wiki, if not we should help you to
> get it to compile ;)

Thanks again, Gunnar:)!

A nice weekend to everybody, and with best regards,
Christian