Crash of Kontact on Windows

Jochen May admin at jmay.org
Sun Jan 25 18:42:23 CET 2009

Hi!

original, this should be the first mail and not the second.... ;-)

i try kontact on a windows xp system. For a couple of days,
it run without any problems. Now i get the problem, each time
when i check my folders for new mail, i get a error
"assertion failed". a screenshot is attached.
i try to make a backtrace, but get only the message, that
there are "no stack". i miss something?

is it normal, that on kalender, kontakt, journal, aufgaben
are the folder structure like on screenshot kontact2.jpg?
and when i check my mails, i get first this message like on
screenshot kontact3.jpg.
also, i have a couple of subfolders. but i only see the first
sub-level of the folders. everything what is deeper than one
level, i don´t see. any idees?

And finally guys, it´s a hell of job what you have done!!!
Thanks a lot!

greetings
jochen