Weblient users default settings

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Jan 22 07:53:01 CET 2009

Quoting Christian Funke <funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de>:

> Hi all (and especially Gunnar),
>
> does anyone know where the default settings for weblcient users are stored?
> I want to disable the sidebar and set dimp as the default application for all
> users. What do I have to do to achieve this?

The preferences for each application are stored within config/prefs.php.

So for base horde this would be:

/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/config/prefs.php (or
/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/horde/prefs.php on systems < 2.2.1).

The system is quite versatile. You can set the default for all users
and you can also lock the preference if you don't want your users to
be able to change the default. If you need more advanced processing
you can even have hook functions for each preference so that you can
code the generation of default values.

I should definitely put this into the wiki soon.

Cheers,

Gunnar