Address book in Kolab admin webinterface: some entries not shown

Christian Rößler Roessler at FuH-E.de
Fri Jan 16 15:03:59 CET 2009

Hallo everyone,

> Tested - that's not the cause, as it seems. As Bernhard mentioned, I
> will now setup a truly fresh Kolab server for comparing purpose.

Well, I have done so, and the problem persists.

I have made a series of screen shots - anyway i fear these screenshots
will not help much. apache/php-log has the same error messages.

<http://kartan.de/kolab/02_adressbuchverwaltung_noch_leer.png>
Here the empty adress book...

<http://kartan.de/kolab/03_adressbuchverwaltung_eintrag_vor_absenden.png>
Some data entered.

<http://kartan.de/kolab/04_adressbuchverwaltung_eintrag_erfolgreich_hinzu.png>
Directly after pressing the submit key...

<http://kartan.de/kolab/05_adressbuchverwaltung_eintrag_drin.png>
Entry accepted into (external) adress book...

<http://kartan.de/kolab/06_adressbuchverwaltung_keine_nummern.png>
Changing the entry, numbers missing.

Please let me know, if anybody can give me some hints. Of course I will
give any needed information.

Best regards, Christian