Help - virus/trojan/worm

Florian Beckmann florianbeckmann at gmx.net
Wed Jan 14 17:33:22 CET 2009

>  From the problem report it is extremely hard to guess what is going
> on. What does the "Trojan.Agent-..." report mean and what kind of
> signature does it match to? If you see that signature in the config
> files written via kolabconf it is unclear why they are not reported in
> the templates for these files. And it is hard to imagine that someone
> modified kolabconf on your machine so that it includes malware into
> the files it writes.
> Maybe you should also contact the Debian maintainers of your Kolab port.

I just found these kind of lines (only) in the config files and my problem is that since I didn't modify them I just wondered if the modification was caused by some kind of exploit/virus. But you're right about the malware thing and probably something weird happened while clamav scanned incoming mail. I will post my problem to the debian maintainers.

Thx a lot.

Cheers
Florian

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a