Question About Kolab and Cyrus Mail Boxes

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:24:17 CET 2009

Alain,

Thank you for the response.  In my test account and another account, I
used both Thunderbird, with IMAP, and Horde and after logging in on both
the Drafts and Sent folders were not created, I had to manually create
them in Horde and then Thunderbird saw them.

Do you know what files Kolab Admin uses to create the user?  I want to
see if there is a way in those files to generate these folders.  I
understand about the different languages, I just want to be able to
handle it on my end for my domain users.

Thanks for the info about setting up a self generated cert for multiple
domain names, I will research further on how to generate it.

Thanks

Joseph