Question About Kolab and Cyrus Mail Boxes

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 03:36:50 CET 2009

Greetings everyone,

I have just finished setting up my first installation of Kolab and have
two quick questions.

When I create a user, I do not see a Sent mail folder and a Drafts
folder.  For instance see my lm after logging into cyradm:

user/testuser/Calendar at farkinga.com (\HasNoChildren)
user/testuser/Contacts at farkinga.com (\HasNoChildren)
user/testuser/Notes at farkinga.com (\HasNoChildren)
user/testuser/Tasks at farkinga.com (\HasNoChildren)
user/testuser at farkinga.com (\HasChildren)

I have been searching through the templates and other files but have not
been able to find a way to have these folders autogenerated when I add
an email user.  I can add them afterwards, but I want my users to be
able to simply login and go.

My second question is, is there a template file where I can add multiple
certs for my IMAP/POP authentication?  Or can someone send me a quick
note on where I need to add them?  I want to be able to provide virtual
domain support and when a user goes to add their mail.domain.com account
to their client they won't get the wrong cert.

Thanks for everything.

Joseph