Address book in Kolab admin webinterface: some entries not shown

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 5 12:19:41 CET 2009

On Montag, 5. Januar 2009, Christian Rößler wrote:
> Christian Rößler schrieb:
> > I have noticed some entries in the Kolab webinterface
> > (https://my_kolabserver/admin/addressbook/) being not shown, e.g. the
> > telephone an fax numbers, but are correctly stored in LDAP (and function
> > perfectly eg. in Kontact). If I change one of these entries in the
> > address book they will be correctly stored in LDAP; but also not shown
> > in the web interface. The same happens when I make a complete, new
> > adress entry using the web interface.
>
> Well, sorry, I forgot to mention version numbers etc.:
>
> It's a kolabd-2.2.0-20080709, compiled from the sources, under openpkg.
> OS: openSUSE 10.3 (i586).

I've done a test with Kolab Server/OpenPKG 2.2-rc3 and 2.2.0
and could create and change entries with all settings,
so fax number and room number and so on were displayed and changed correctly
afterwards.

How did you fill the external tree?
Maybe there is some missmatch?
If you appen to have a staging system with the same system,
could you create a new LDAP addressbook entry and see if you get the same
problem, if not, could you create the entries?

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)