User Documentation

Del delonly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:01:12 CET 2009

You will find Horde documentation here:
http://www.horde.org/documentation.php

For Thunderbird set-up, you will find documentation here:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Setup_Mozilla_Thunderbird_for_Kolab_2
with user documentation here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Help_Documentation:Base

The documentation found for kdepim in KDE (just choose help from Kontact,
and make sure you have the kdepim-doc package installed) is quite extensive,
and it is in html I assume, so it should not be very difficult to make it
generally available.

Good luck with management :)
Del