Can't delete users

Enrico Zaffaroni ezaffa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:02:16 CET 2009

Hi all, I manage some kolab 2.2.0 server with thousands of users. All of
them are self compiled from source rpm on Debian or Ubuntu, some on i386,
other on x86_64 architecture.
On a x86_64 server (Ubuntu 8.0.4) I'm not able to delete users from admin
interface, they stands in "awaiting cleanup" status. I've already tried to
restart kolabd and/or to delete /kolab/var/kolab/mailbox-uidcache.db,
according with the troubleshooting wiki page, but users are still there.
In ldap repository the "kolabDeleteflag:" for these users is correctly set,
and I am able to delete them by command line with ldapdelete.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Enrico