Urgent Help needed with mail delivery

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri Feb 6 17:12:10 CET 2009

Hi,

I made a new Kolab installation yesterday (latest beta, already
installed in a couple of lcoations successfully). But, for an unknown
reason, I keep having all my mails bounced with this message:

blah blah blah   loops back to myself

Actually, I'm testing by connecting directly to the SMTP port. Postfix
accepts the mail (so it knows about the virtual domain). The mail then
goes, as far as I can see, thru amavis, and then, when coming back to
postfix, loops back to origin instead of be sent to cyrus-imap.
--

file:///L:/logo.jpg *Christian Tardif*
Servinfo Inc.
christian.tardif at servinfo.ca