Postfix Domain forwarding question

Christian Funke funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de
Tue Feb 3 19:41:39 CET 2009

Am Samstag 31 Januar 2009 10:49:01 schrieb Alain Spineux:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Thomas Arendsen Hein

Hi Alain,

I have followed your suggestion and added the lines you mentioned to my
virtual file. It works but now i get a warning in the posfix logs

<warning> postfix/trivial-rewrite[8612]: warning: do not list domain
OLDDOMAIN.COM  in BOTH virtual_alias_domains and virtual_mailbox_domains

This is due to the standard main.cf file both setting

virtual_mailbox_maps = $virtual_alias_maps
virtual_alias_domains = $virtual_alias_maps

with virtual_alias_maps parsing the /kolab/etc/postfix/virtual file.

In which map does the entry

OLDDOMAIN.COM      anything

belong? Shall i create a new virtualalias file?

Thanks in advance

Christian Funke