Kolab-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 4

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:57:11 CET 2009

Hello Gunnar,

Thanks for your reply, please find my comments bellow

> Hello,
>
> I have a strange error on my kolab server (2.2.2).
> I deleted a directory shell for one user then I deleted a user and
> create it again, it is ok. but I need a new time to delete it, it's
> working too.
> But now when I try to create again that's don't work...

What does "don't work" mean exactly? Is there any error message you
see in the kolab webadmin? Does the user exist in the ldap tree (use
slapcat)?

I just checked, and I can see my old user with slapcat. How I can clean it ?

> I can access the account by horde but without any write rights
> level..
> When I try to send an email to this user I obtain this messages :

Sounds like the account still exists in IMAP (/kolab/var/imap/spool).

No, no account in /kolab/var/imap/spool.

> I need to tell you that I'm using kolab in multidomain..

I have the impression that the user got removed in LDAP but his
mailbox still exists. Is that right?

The box is deleted but yes I can see the account with slapcat. The strange things that is I get non error with the webadmin interface.

Cheers,

Gunnar

href='http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/182932252/direct/01/'

--
____ http://www.pardus.de[1] _________________
http://gunnarwrobel.de[2] _

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg

Links:
------
[1] http://www.pardus.de
[2] http://gunnarwrobel.de