Freebusy and kolab 2.2.0

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Aug 28 10:12:00 CEST 2009

Quoting kiser Caesar <kcaesar at hotmail.com>:

> Hello the list,
>

> I tried many time to setup the freebusy but it's don't work. I
> think it's my fault but I need some help to solve my trouble.

> My clients use outlook 2003 + toltec, I configured the freebusy
> option with the doc http://www.kolab.org/doc/doc3-1.37.pdf
>
> But nothing, work... Who have a fonctional service and can help me
> ?

Can you go through the server side troubleshooting as described in
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Server_Troubleshooting_-_Free/Busy?
This would allow to determine if it is a client or server side problem
and we could continue from there.

Cheers,

Gunnar

href="http://www.messengersurvotremobile.com/">Mettez Messenger
> sur votre mobile !

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg