Horde Client

Christian Funke funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de
Tue Aug 25 12:49:33 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, 25. August 2009 12:24:08 schrieb Nazeer:
> Hi
>
> That didn't seem to work. I restarted Apache and the Mode option is still
> there. I hard refreshed browser as well and even deleted cookies

I forgot that I also added

$_prefs['initial_application'] = array(
    'value' => 'dimp',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'desc' => sprintf(_("What application should %s display after login?"),
$GLOBALS['registry']->get('name'))
);

$_prefs['show_sidebar'] = array(
    'value' => false,
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'checkbox',
    'desc' => sprintf(_("Show the %s Menu on the left?"),
$GLOBALS['registry']->get('name', 'horde'))
);

to /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/webclient-config_prefs.php.template.

These modifications definitely did the trick form me. You just have to check
if the original setting persists try deleting your users prefs under
/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/storage

Greets
Christian