SyncML/Funambol/Nokia E71/Kolab/Horde

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Thu Aug 20 15:23:28 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch 19 August 2009 23:03:24 schrieb Alexander Schröter:
> Hi this sounds very promising, would you be so kind to add your Phone to
> the Compatibility List to ensure that other people can use kolab the way
> you do.

At least for me syncing does not work with the very same setup. (Kolab 2.2.2,
Nokia E71), syncing stops with some meaningless error.

As a workaround, I personally sync things with Outlook and the Konsec
connector, which works quite o.k. so far.

Best Regards,
Hermann

hermann at qwer.tk
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7