SyncML problems

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Tue Aug 18 13:05:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Am Freitag, 7. August 2009 11:09:32 schrieb Micha Kersloot:
> > I try to setup SyncML throught the Horde application with my Nokia E90.
> > Several things work great, I synced my appointments from the phone to the
> > kolab server and if I create a new event on the server, it get's
> > synchronized to the phone. But if I change an appointment on the server
> > it does not sync on my phone.
> >
> > I have enabled some debugging and the problem looks like the server
> > doesn't detect there is an updated entry:
> > INFO:   Finished sync of database ./calendar. Failures: 0; changes from
> > client (Add, Replace, Delete, AddReplaces): 0, 0, 0, 0; changes from
> > server (Add, Replace, Delete): 0, 0, 0
> >
> > I imagine it has something to do with the SQL query above, but I was
> > under the impression Kolab doesn't use an sql server?
>
> There is Kolab Server which does not use an SQL server
> and then there is the Kolab Webclient based on Horde, which currently might
> need an SQL server - I am not sure.

I found out there is a sqlite database used by horde. I needed to clear that
when my phone got a software update. Now I have a fresh sync and I have to
test the problem area's again.

> > Main question: What to do next.
>
> Jump on the kolab-devel list and help us to get a reproducable case.

I'll do that. I just wanted to know if there is anybody working on the SyncML
stuff.

> Note that two developers are on vacation this week and some of the
> following weeks, so we might be a bit slower to respond than usual.
ok

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot

http://www.kovoks.nl/
KovoKs B.V. is ingeschreven onder KvK nummer: 11033334