Spellcheck bug - Kontact version 20090313

Ludwig Reiter ludwig.reiter at intevation.de
Mon Apr 20 12:35:47 CEST 2009

Hi Marc,

Am Dienstag, 7. April 2009 23:27:39 schrieb kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com:

> I am writing with a bug report for the latest version of the Windows
> Kontact client (version 20090313).  While kmail thinks that spellcheck is
> working, spelling is not getting checked.  For example:
>
> 1. If I turn on automatic spellchecking, incorrect words are not
> identified. 2. If I hit the "spelling" button in the compose window, I see
> the "Spell check complete" message at the bottom of the window
> immediately...but spelling isn't checked.
>
> I am using the client set for US English, and the spellchecker settings
> indicate that the English (United States of America) dictionary is being
> used -- it does not indicate any problem.
>
> Let me know if there is any other info that would be helpful.
I think, I found the same problem with a newer kontact version and German as
language. I will create a bug report for it.
But a console output of the problem would be useful to be sure if it is the
same problem. You can do it with DebugView.

Regards,
 Ludwig
--
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück
Firmensitz: Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück