newest Kontact/win beta

Ludwig Reiter ludwig.reiter at intevation.de
Mon Apr 20 12:20:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

Am Montag, 13. April 2009 22:38:22 schrieb Lucas Hendricks:
> Server info:
> Kolab 2.2.0 debian 4.0 binary release, running on a VMWare platform
>
> Client: Kontact/win Windows XP SP3, administrator
>
> Calendar views do not work for single day, week, work week
>
> All I get is a blank gray area where the view should appear.
>
> Month view, event list, timeline, time spent all seem to work
I think this is bug: kolab/issue3449. It should be fixed with the 20090313
version of kontact for windows. Workaround: There is a slider at the bottom
of the blank gray area, you can use it to display the calendar view.

Ludwig

--
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück
Firmensitz: Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück