gosa

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Thu Apr 16 20:49:47 CEST 2009

On Monday 23 March 2009 03:36:40 am Benoit Mortier wrote:
> In openldap 2.4 you can store schema inside openldap so that way you just
> replicate schema like everything else...
 I'm in the process of merging ldap configs so been reading the openldap
documentation.

It looks like most of the configuration including schema and acls can be
replicated.

I can't say I really understand it :-)
I can't do it until I upgrade my ldap servers :-(
For the most part just founds bits and pieces of documention.
From the link below:
 To view the Access Control List (ACL), use the ldapsearch utility:

ldapsearch -xLLL -b cn=config -D cn=admin,cn=config -W olcDatabase=hdb
olcAccess

Enter LDAP Password:
dn: olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
olcAccess: {0}to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange by dn="cn=admin,dc=exampl
 e,dc=com" write by anonymous auth by self write by * none
olcAccess: {1}to dn.base="" by * read
olcAccess: {2}to * by dn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com" write by * read

https://help.ubuntu.com/8.10/serverguide/C/openldap-server.html

John