Control-z kmail crash ver 20090313

kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com
Thu Apr 9 20:40:59 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 09:51:05AM -0700, kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com wrote:
> Thanks for your reply to this message and my other question on the preferred method of updating my installation (uninstall v. install on top of old one).  I had upgraded to the current release by installing over the old one.  I just uninstalled Kontact and then reinstalled the 2009-03-13 release.  Now control-z works without crashing.  If the problem comes back, I will send a backtrace (is there documentation on the kolab or windows.kde.org website on how to do this on Windows?  I didn't see any).

Hi again Ludwig,

The problem came back very quickly...  I also found backtrace instructions and will send you the backtrace (off the list) in a minute.  I have two d-imap servers set up.  My inbox is on one server, and all my other folders (including the trash folder from which I am un-deleting) is on the other.

Marc