Recurring ToDo Problem

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Wed Apr 8 11:47:54 CEST 2009

Hello,

On kolab 2.2.0 used with Kontact 1.4.2 (debian unstable) I have two problems
with recurring todos:

1. A todo that has a do date but explicitly NO time associated often changes
to being associated with a time and an inconvenient one (0:00) after syncing
with the server from a different machine/client.
2. When marking the recurring todo as done, it should switch to the next
recurrence date and become "unchecked" again ... this doesn't work reliably
in my hands, often leading to unintended purges when removing all todos
marked as done ...

Do other people see this as well or can it be reproduced?

Thanks for any hints, Joh