Migrate M$ Exchange Contacts to Kolab?

Neil Price nprice at gibb.co.za
Sun Sep 28 10:18:02 CEST 2008

Alex Chejlyk wrote:
> What email clients will you be using? If you are staying with Outlook,
> converting the mailboxes, contacts and calendars to pst format is
> probably the easiest method. Imapsync is a great tool, especially when
> you have many users.

People here are stuck on Outlook so it will be that and and probably the
Tolltec connector. Tolltec are based in my country, so I can feel
patriotic about it! Personally, I do not like Outlook. I will use Horde
for remote webmail access.

Tolltec also have an exchange migration tool but it is untested with my
version. I will probably use pst as you suggest, using the exmerge
utility that comes with exchange. I haven't checked out imapsync yet.