Horde/Imp problems

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Sep 25 21:56:21 CEST 2008

Quoting "Price,Neil" <nprice at gibb.co.za>:

> On Tue, September 23, 2008 4:42 pm, Price,Neil said:
>
> Answering my own mail:
>
>> Notice: Undefined index: % in /usr/share/horde3/imp/lib/IMAP/Tree.php on
>> line 1628
>
> This error turned out to be because kolabd had died for some reason. I've
> studied logs but haven't found out why. I'll wait for it to happen again.
>
> I'm still getting this error:
>
>> Sep 23 16:20:01 HORDE [error] [horde] Error while fetching the Kolab ID
>> [pid 12273 on line 133 of "/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Auth/kolab.php"]
>
> It seems to occur several minutes after login.

 From the error message I'm guessing that you use Horde-3.2.2 - it
helps in general if you provide such information :)

The error indicates that you might have a problem with the LDAP
connection. But I admit that the error reporting was still a little
bit week at that point. I fixed this shortly after 3.2.2. Any chance
of updating to Horde-3.3. Either the release candidate of the final
release available tomorrow?

Cheers,

Gunnar

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg