Server fqdn change

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Sep 25 21:48:04 CEST 2008

Quoting "Price,Neil" <nprice at gibb.co.za>:

> What changes would I have to make if the fqdn of my server changes? I
> would certainly have to make changes in Kolab and  Horde. What about LDAP,
> Cyrus-Imap? What about Kolab's certificates?

You'd definitely also have to change the hostname in LDAP. It is easy
to break things this way though. I'm pretty certain the required
procedure has been also already discussed on this list. So there
should be additional hints available.

Cheers,

Gunnar

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg