Packaging Howto

Alex Potter alex at ap-consulting.co.uk
Sat Sep 13 23:06:03 CEST 2008

On Thursday 11 September 2008 09:39:54 Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> You should definitely build your Server based on CVS
> then. There is a description in the Wiki that explains how to do that.

And so far, a very fine description too. I'm currently building a "proof of
concept "development system on a 10 year old PII using them. I expect it'll
be finished in a few weeks at the current rate of progress - it's still in
stage 2 of the initial build of gcc after 4 hours, by which time a new, much
better box will be available for the "ready for play" system. An excellent
learning process. Thanks for the tip.

Regards

Alex