SyncML status in kolab server 2.2.0

Tom Malone tmalone at lancer-ins.com
Fri Sep 12 20:41:04 CEST 2008

I have been struggling to get a blackberry to sync to the Horde.

Can someone please let me know the status of SyncML support in the
current Kolab 2.2.0 server?  Is anything working?  And if so are there
instructions for setting up and getting devices to sync.

Thanks in advance.
Tom

Tom Malone
Manager of IT Systems and Administration
Lancer Insurance Company
370 West Park Avenue
Long Beach, N.Y. 11561
Phone: (516) 431-4441 x3230
Fax: (516) 889-5111
E-mail: tmalone at lancer-ins.com

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be
legally privileged.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication and any of its contents or
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message and please delete this message from all computers and servers.