Kolab/Horde question

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Sep 11 13:40:39 CEST 2008

Hey Tom,

I had the same problem. I solved it by adding the IP address plus the
FQDN to the /etc/hosts file of the server.

Best regards,
Saim

Tom Malone schrieb:
> just installed the 2.2.0 version of the Kolab server and I am having
> trouble logging into Horde.
>
> Whenever I log into horde it simply loops me back to the login page
> and does not allow me to enter the website.
>
> I have tried following the Horde troubleshooting tips on horde.org but
> so far nothing is working.
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide.
> Tom

Dipl.-Ing. Saim Kim
Lehrstuhl fuer Medizinische Informationstechnik
Helmholtz-Institut fuer Biomedizinische Technik
RWTH Aachen
Pauwelsstr. 20, D-52074 Aachen
---
Web:   http://www.medit.hia.rwth-aachen.de/