[HowTO] Installing Kolab 2.2 with Samba on Ubuntu

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Sep 2 10:04:27 CEST 2008

On Monday 01 September 2008 13:34, Richard Bos wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 01:13:14PM +0200, Albrecht Dre?? wrote:
> > Am 01.09.2008 12:34:04 schrieb(en) Richard Bos:
> > > yes, it's there:
> > > http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Samba_PDC_and_Kolab_Server
> > >
> > > It's a pity however, that the article itself is not in the wiki.
> >
> > Well, I never tried to write something in wiki yet (shame on me), but I
> > could try that if nobody minds...  Please don't expect good results too
> > soon, though.

Any help is appreciated, the more the merrier! :)
And nobody is perfect!

> Just use (e.g.):
> http://diberri.dyndns.org/wikipedia/html2wiki/
>

> > BTW, is it also possible to have patches (or links to them) in a wiki,
> > or should I have them pointing to my personal site (really stupid
> > question, I guess)?
>
> Patches can't be stored.  So, you better point to your personal
> site, or attach the patch to issue that is open for it.

Well, you could store them, but the trackers usually are the right place for
it. (I wrote "trackers", because sometimes an upstream tracker is even more
appropriate than Kolab's own tracker. Use your common sense.)

Thanks in advance,
Bernhard