Horde

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Sep 1 11:28:59 CEST 2008

On Monday 01 September 2008 01:59, Klaus Kappel wrote:
> Am Freitag 29 August 2008 16:32:39 schrieb Till Eberlein:
> > When I log into Horde Webmail and change the folder for spam in the
> > filter rules (not creating a new filter) it's gonna saved. But when I
> > login again, the old settings (spamlevel 5 and folder "Spam") are there
> > again. Is this only in my configuration or can anybody confirm this?
> > Ok, i could make a folder "Spam", but I've for example an folder
> > "shared.spam" for learning spam. And I would like to put in here the
> > spam.
>
> Ok, we see a similar reaction, non reaction with horde under univention. It
> seems, that sieve filters (or their rights) are corupted by Clients (Horde
> vs. KMail vs. univention).
>
> or are there any other suggestions?

I do not think that Horde's sieve filter editor is already integrated
into the Kolab Client world. I cannot say, if it works correctly at all.
If you are an admin, you could do a few experiments each time checking
how the sieve scripts are changed and then help the kolab-devel at s with
a qualified problem report. :)

Bernhard