kolab 2.2

Gabriele Di Giambelardini gabriele_d_g at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 23 16:30:32 CEST 2008

Hi to all, I have a big problem with kolab 2 performance.
I have an server with 10 GB of RAM and about 150000 users.
After I imported the user in the kolab ldap the server become very very slow, it's impossible use a webmail. so I installed the webmail on other server with eaccelerator.
But now on my main server the kolab imapd take all the CPU and every thing is too slow.
The are some settings for imap of if somebody know the why of this latency...
THANKS

      Scopri il blog di Yahoo! Mail:
Trucchi, novità e scrivi la tua opinione.
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog