Kolab + outlook connectors ?

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Tue Oct 21 19:11:05 CEST 2008

Toltec works well (imo) if the Outlook users keep their mailboxes at a
reasonably small size. Toltec becomes problematic when there are
thousands of email messages in the inbox/sent/deleted/contacts/calendar
items.
I've also found that limiting who has ability to modify the addressbooks
and calendars is helpful. I've had users mistakenly delete the whole
contact list more than once.... I've also ran into problems where
recurring appointments are set with no end dates. This will cause the
calender to increase in size to the point of poor performance, doubling,
etc.

The best course is to use Kontact, but that is not always a viable option.

Cheers,

Alex C.