Kolab 2.2 addressbook export as spamassassin whitelist

Stefan Bambach sbambach at gmx.net
Mon Oct 20 20:08:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm new to this list. So please don't blame if my question is already
answered. Please send me the corresponding link.

I want to export my personal addressbook from imap to convert it to a format
that spamassassin can read (with read_hash). The global whitelist would be
ok, since I'm the only person using kolab at home.

All should happen automatically on server per e.g. cronjob. Without any action
I have to take manually.

So how can I export the addressbook from imap?

Or how can I configure spamassassin that it will read it direktly from my
addressbook?

Perhaps there's a way to install some kind of callback, that will be called
when addresses are edited (Although a complete export would be better, than
an incrementally callback mechanism)?

What are my options to solve this problem?

ciao. Stefan