Client stati questions

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Tue Oct 14 11:08:50 CEST 2008

Am Tuesday 14 October 2008 schrieb Andrew J. Kopciuch:
> On October 14, 2008, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have questions regarding the status of the Kolab clients.
> >
> > 1) What about Kontact for MacOS? Is it available in a stable version
> > yet? If yes, are there some kind of packages available for download, or
> > do I need to compile from source?
>
> http://mac.kde.org/
>
> All the info about running KDE stuff for macs can be found there.

Thanks for the pointer. The pages aren't very detailed about the state
of "KDE 4.1.2 Packages for Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5" though. I assume the
kdepim programs (not kdepimlibs) are in the KDE-Mac_Everything.dmg - is
that true? Because the KDE-Mac_KDE4.1.2_1.1.dmg doesn't have them.

Do you already have experience with Kontact of KDE 4 on a Mac? Can you
recommend to use it?

Andreas