Alfresco + Kolab authentication

Antonio Straziota devgioiatech at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:22:59 CEST 2008

hi,
thanks to all for the reply.

So, It could be possible using secrets stored in the LDAP?

>From the link posted by Marc:

"This section describes the use of the SASL DIGEST-MD5 mechanism using
secrets stored either in the directory itself or in Cyrus SASL's own
database. DIGEST-MD5 relies on the client and the server sharing a "secret",
usually a password"

Is it correct?

I'll try it. Thanks for the help...

PS: Any other suggetion are welcome :D