Add logging info for untrusted sender

Loïc Elineau loic.elineau at benefacere.fr
Thu Nov 27 15:57:25 CET 2008

I am not sure I explained my problem correctly:
Actually, every user who wants to send mail with our servers has to
authenticate its SMTP connection. We don't trust any network at all.

The problem is, that when a user don't authenticate, the server relay the mail
if the recipient is the same as the unauthentified sender, just prefixing the
sender with "UNTRUSTED".

I don't want kolab to add "UNTRUSTED", I'd like it to respond with 550 error.
I am not sure SPF will be the right solution for this problem. Is it?

Best regards,

--
Loïc Elineau
http://www.benefacere.fr/