Mail not rejected

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Tue Nov 25 14:55:44 CET 2008

On Friday 14 November 2008 20:56:55 Carsten Burghardt wrote:
> I tested some usernames and noticed an (for me) inconsistent
> behaviour. A mail to mail at mydomain is accepted whereas
> nonsense at mydomain is rejected. I have not created an alias entry for
> "mail" that is for sure.

Is "mail at domain" the only "strange" address that works? "mail at domain" *seems*
to be a standard address that always work. I have not been able to track down
where this is defined or where Kolab enables this, but it sure
worked "out-of-the-box" on our Kolab server as well (2.0.x and 2.1).

Cheerio,

Thomas