Mail not rejected

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Thu Nov 13 21:29:05 CET 2008

Hi list,

I am a little confused about the postfix behaviour of my kolab 2.2
installation. I added several domains in the kolab web frontend. The default
distribution lists are then created for postmaster, abuse and so on.
I have added myself to the adressbook and added some aliases like "cb" to the
list. When I send an email to an invalid/unknown username like
nonsense@<mydomain> then the email is not rejected by postfix but it passes
through to postmaster. Where does that catch-all entry come from and how can
I get rid of it? I have no entries in my virtual table so that must be a
result of the ldap query I assume.
SuSE 10.3 with their Kolab packages.

Thanks

Carsten