Presetting some values when creating new user?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Nov 7 16:40:49 CET 2008

Quoting ITSEF Admin <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been wondering about something: Is there a way to preset some of the
> values one has to fill in when creating a new user via the web interface? The
> idea is to have things like "Organisation", "Street", "City" etc. preset to
> our company's address, maybe even have a default quota setting. I've been
> searching for a bit (Wiki, list archive and the Kolab templates), but came up
> empty. Any suggestions?

I hope things like this will get easier once I finally get around to
recode the web admin in Horde. Which I admittedly tried last year and
stopped. But in the recent months about half of this has been finally
completed so there is a chance we get a tool with a better code base
during next year.

Cheers,

Gunnar