Kolab + GOsa debugging

Mark Pavlichuk pav5088 at internode.on.net
Mon Nov 3 11:42:48 CET 2008

Alain Spineux wrote:
> You mean the "Mailbox Home Server"  ?
>
> Do you have a valid k=kolab entry  ? With a valid kolabHost attribute ?
>
> What about this ?
>
> # ldapsearch -w your_manager_password -D
> "cn=manager,cn=internal,dc=your,dc=domain,dc=com"
> "(objectClass=emailgencyServerObject)"
>
> What about attribute kolabHost

  I've been playing so much with my test installation that I don't want
to persist with it, so I'll be re-installing (again).  Could you (or
anyone else) give me some hints on successfully blending Kolab /w GOsa
in LDAP?  I'm using the Kolab debs, and I haven't managed to track down
any documentation.

  If access to a test machine is required I can give ssh and web access.

--
Mark Pavlichuk
Strategic IT