problem with kolab_smtpdpolicy

Marc LAURENT ml at libertech.fr
Wed May 21 11:47:00 CEST 2008

Hi,
I’ve Kolab RC2.2 on debian

In log /kolab/var/postfix/log/postfix.log avec nothing with smtpdpolicy I put a trace in the program /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_smtpdpolicy and I think (I’m sure) kolab don’t pass by this program.

In my main.cf I have :
## Kolab Policy Server
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
        reject_unauth_destination, reject_unlisted_recipient,
        check_policy_service unix:private/kolabpolicy smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,
        check_policy_service unix:private/kolabpolicy kolabpolicy_time_limit = 3600 kolabpolicy_max_idle = 20

and master.cf

kolabpolicy    unix  -       n       n       -       -       spawn user=kolab-n
argv=/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_smtpdpolicy

How I must configure kolab when I receive a message, it’s pass in kolab_smtpdpolicy ?

Thanks for your response

Marc L.