Basic questions regarding installation of Kolab

Michael Feldmann mfeldman at lmg-porz.de
Tue May 20 18:44:01 CEST 2008

Hello Duffields,

In the last few weeks I have been stumbling over most of the questions
you ask. And I am not not sure if I have made the correct assumptions
and tied all the information together correctly. So, if you happen to
find something enlightening - or are pointed to something - I would be
very grateful if you shared it with me.

Thanks
Michael